1. Before you apply to an adoption agency you will need to go through your state’s education and background check requirements. In Florida you can contact an adoption worker at 1-800-96-ADOPT. They will work with you to go through the steps required which include:
2. Approval for adoption occurs after the above information has been completed. The information is gathered and reviewed by the adoption worker.
3. Choosing your child. When working with an agency like Adoption Miracles, you are choosing the child before they are born and have elected to support the birth mother through her pregnancy.
4. Placement supervision. The child goes home with you, but you are not through the process yet. Regular visits will occur to ensure that you have all of the support you need as you transition into being a family.
5. Finalization. Usually a child is with a family for six months before an attorney files to meet with a judge who will review your case and sign the order to make the child a legal part of your family.
Miracles come in all shapes and sizes.
At Adoption Miracles we provide a variety of services to ensure that both you and the birth mother get the miracle you are looking for. We work with you in a variety of areas and will educate you on all types of adoptions so that you can make the best decision for you and your family.
We place babies all over the United States and are very experienced with the ICPC paperwork. We can assist you with your identified adoption or directed placement adoption. If you have found a birthmother and need assistance to complete your adoption with your birthmother we can help you all the way to finalization.
Please download the appropriate form(s) and email the completed froms to email@example.com.